Join Us This Week for an AT Forums AMA with Intel's Optane Memory Teamby Ryan Smith on September 27, 2018 2:00 PM EST
On Wednesday, September 26th through Thursday, September 27th AnandTech's community team will be hosting an ask-me-anything session with Intel’s Optane Team, which will be taking place in the AnandTech Memory & Storage forums. Have a question about Optane drives and Intel’s phase-change 3D XPoint technology? Now’s your chance to speak with Intel directly. Log into the forums to join the discussion and learn about the latest news on the future of Intel’s non-flash persistent memory efforts.
Intel Optane Technology Team
- Bill Leszinske, Intel Corporate Vice President, Strategic Planning, Marketing, and Business Development.
- Chris Tobias, Director, Intel Optane Technology Acceleration Team.
- James Myers, Director, Data Center Storage Solutions Architecture
- Avinash Shetty, Senior SSD Strategic Planner and Product Line Manager
- Roger Corell, Marketing Manager
This thread will be unlocked, open and live for 48 hours starting at 11:00am ET on Wednesday. Questions will be moderated and supervised by AnandTech Assistant Community Manager, Joshua Simenhoff, as well as a full team of moderators.
Ask Me Anything Rules
- No tech support questions, as these require in-depth personal follow-up and diagnostics.
- All Rules of Conduct apply.
- Keep questions direct and to the point.
- Avoid opinion bias, as in, "Why are all your products awesome/horrible?"
- Be respectful of our guests--no insults, no leading questions.
- Do not post duplicate questions or repost your question multiple times.
- Not all questions may be answered. Questions may not be answered in the order in which they are received or posted.
Only registered users will be able to ask questions, so if you haven’t yet, be sure to register now for your chance to participate!
The official representatives will reply periodically, using a recognized and verified account.
Please join us on this date to throw your questions into the mix and ask the Optane team what you've always wanted to know!
Source: AnandTech Forums
Post Your CommentPlease log in or sign up to comment.
View All Comments
Ian Cutress - Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - linkHere's the link to the AMA Forum Thread. Questions can be asked starting Wednesday 11am ET.
tmnvnbl - Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - linkThis is great idea! Hopefully they answer questions on a wide range of abstraction layers, from technology, devices, design, architecture, and system performance/power
saratoga4 - Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - linkIs this going to be like their trainwreck of a reddit AMA where they refused to answer any question besides "Tell me how awesome Optane is?"
shabby - Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - linkObviously, questions will be cherry picked.
bubblyboo - Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - link"Intel’s phase-change 3D XPoint technology"
Ask them again if it's phase change or not.
robert123 - Thursday, March 12, 2020 - linkthanks for sharing wonderful article. http://peryourhealth.club/